Friday, July 15, 2011

Home Sweet C'Mon Son #RANDOMNESS

Sooo you know how when you get older..you don't necessarily have a room to go back to so you have to sleep in where ever... I just visited my parents in Savannah, GA (yeah, they left NJ bout 5 yrs ago - its real up there) and experienced just that. My parents collect African art, statues, etc - dope right - black power! The thing is they put this stuff in the room where I have to sleep... Forget it ... a picture speaks a thousand words...



Check this out....

Nice right...authentic...culture...imagine waking up at 3am seeing this though....riiigghtt

Bam!!!! No bed wetting for me



How bout these...harmless...they could be my little brother and sister sitting on the floor right....

Nawh homie!!! I aint beat!! they can get it too...

Thats it!! I slept well... blog complete

No comments:

Post a Comment