Monday, March 12, 2012

I Got Next Showcase ATL

Soooo OK, as an professional recording artist...its sometimes hard to audition for shows and/or be asked to sell tickets when you could very well book a club and get the door or at least a profitable door split. But yo, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. My ppls sent me this message telling me about these auditions so since i was fresh off the success of being one of hundreds chosen for the 1 Mic Cypher show...I decided why not...


 The audition was for a chance to perform for Lenny S (VP, A&R, Def Jam) and Omar Grant (Director, A&R, Roc Nation)  next Sunday at De Ja Vu in Atlanta, GA...fair enough right...right..So, of course I made it...now they want me to sell tickets...i mean we all know the game....

Check out what Lenny S and Omar Grant have to say about this Sunday's Showcase/Competition....



The tickets are $20 and can be purchased when you see me or via Paypal  or if you happen to see me on the street this week... I prefer pay pal though...

Click the Pay pal button below to buy tickets or got to paypal.com and send a gift to me using my paypal email address (adriftdabelle@gmail.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment