Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Soul Food...

 (Artwork from Scribblesinmybrain.blogspot.com)

People keep asking me ...yo, drift where you been ...  Maann look...life has been crazy sun...so much so that I found myself out of tune (no pun intended)...storms, hurricanes and avalanches...guess what God is still in control and trials don't come to kill you they come to make you stronger in yourself and in him (God) ... So, allow me to encourage you while I encourage myself...deal?

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong" 1 Corinthians 16:13

" Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland" Isaiah 43:18

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

And my personal favorite....

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your path" Proverbs 3:5

Yeah...meditate on that folk...let it mellow you out when things get rough - as will I...

Peace be unto you...

Be Brave - Be Blessed - Be Great!!
Xo, Driftee









No comments:

Post a Comment